Don't Break My Heart Again George Lucas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now we all know how much Star Wars fans love Jar Jar Binks, that CGI-nightmare that old George thought might prominently draw in the tween demographic, yet mostly served to alienate die hard Star Wars fans. Jar Jar has always been a running joke, one that George refuses to acknowledge any poor decision making over. I love a good running joke, or taking a good joke and running with it, or something like that. So for this weeks Songfight!, The Jet Eye brings the gratuitous use of unlicensed Star Wars samples mingled in with the musings and flow of Pavlov's Dawg. Check it out and don't forget to make liberal use of the force.


0 Responses to “Don't Break My Heart Again George Lucas”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music