Pasty White Man


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, this week anyway I am certainly the pasty white man of Songfight!. My nom-du-jour is Luco Brazzi and it's my strange, warped foray into the world of 4 mile white boy rap and mashups. I've been wanting to try my hand at a mashup lately, so I settled on taking two songs by Brad Sucks (or I should say loops from) and mashing them into a new mix with new drums I created. I sampled out guitar, bass, harmony vocals, and random noises from Brad's "Borderline" and "Dirtbag" songs, with his blessing of course. Then i added a bunch of vocal nonsense over that and the result is one seriously pasty white man.

On top of that, if the stars are in alignment, there is a good chance that there will be another appearance of the Molsen Twins in the same songfight. I really like what Johnny has come up with and sent him a bunch of tracks, and heard Leaf's drums which sound kickin as usual, so I'm excited about this one too.

All this musical madness is playing out here.


0 Responses to “Pasty White Man”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music