Run Faster


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey now....I've gotta new tune up over on Songfight! It's called "Run Faster" and it's sort of a new years jig if there were such a thing. I used a bunch of fiddle loops I got online, mixed that in with a bunch of drum loops I made in reason, and added a bunch of other stuff on top of that. It was fun to do and alot of work. Get your booty on over there and check out all the other fine tunes this week and don't forget to pick your favorite.

I also have a new remix on Remixfight. It's a remix of DeRon's "When I Want Romance". This was also a fun project. I love working with string samples and he had some good ones. You can check out my remix here, and all the other remixes of DeRon's song here.

and I created a new blog for my MC Jack in the Box stuff, as it's starting to become a bigger side project. I posted a couple new remixes over there, including my final Chuck D remix (with Flava Flav!) and a David Byrne remix I did. Bon Appetite.


0 Responses to “Run Faster”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music