Pleasing pigs and crazy monkees


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've got a couple new recordings I've done lately. One is a cover of fellow songfighter Caravan Ray's tune "Please the Pig". Brody did our own version of this tune so it was kind of cool to do a different version with the same title. I also did a song called "Crazy, Crazy Monkee" for the Sober Irishman's Songskirmish IV. I tried to write a kid's song sort of thing, as the title was picked by 9 year old Madi, singer, songwriter, from Seattle. I blatantly ripped off "the lion sleeps tonight" for the arrangement and made up some quick lyrics for it. I also had to use laughing somewhere in the song, so i sort of made it about someone that is locked up, either in jail or in the nuthouse.


0 Responses to “Pleasing pigs and crazy monkees”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music