The Bloody Hams


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So the big latest news from the land of shite is that it looks as though i'll be motoring up to Seattle, Washington on the weekend of September 11th to play a show with Songfight! supergroup "The Bloody Hams" at The Jewelbox Theatre on September 12th. We will be opening for The Mighty Octothorpe. Should be buttloads of fun. It will certainly be buttloads of driving but I haven't had a good roadtrip in awhile so I'm up for it. It was either this or burning man and this just seemed cooler, both literally and figuratively speaking.

I posted a couple new mixes I made last night. Basically, it's just me doing guitar and vox. These are 2 of the songs I'd most likely do at the show in Seattle.
Gonna be your man
Unless I change my mind


0 Responses to “The Bloody Hams”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music