Johnny in the Corner


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Johnny Cashpoint and I are working on a songfight tune this week. It's the "Jimmy Hat" fight (I stand corrected JB) and we are Johnny in the Corner. I forget which color fight it's under, but that doesn't matter because you should go check out all the songs at Songfight! anyways. Especially ours. It should be posted on Monday or Tuesday. I've done 3 songs now recently with Johnny Cashpoint and i've really enjoyed working with him. Here's a couple links to the other 2...

quentin tarantino
let it be


0 Responses to “Johnny in the Corner”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music