Sick as a Random Dog at Puzzlefest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



New music is the theme du jour! The Secret Hxaro Santa has struck again, this time in the form of a seriously huge Puzzlefest for fellow songfighter 1516 Puzzle. The love is evident, as is the depth and quality of his music. I covered a version of his song "Hotel", and got a bit of help from Jim of Seattle on the piano. I also played guitar on Jim's tribute "Cemetery", which I really love. All of the songs can be listened to here, which i highly recommend checking out. Tons of great songs!

I've also done a couple new remixes. I remixed Brad Sucks song to barf to "Sick as a Dog". And I also remixed another track by Random called "All This Time". MC Jack in the Box has been restless. I'm also working on a couple other remixes right now, one by Deron and one by Donkey T. And, i'm actually going to remix a song by Chuck D, the legendary founder of Public Enemy. I'm pretty excited to work on that one.


1 Responses to “Sick as a Random Dog at Puzzlefest”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    home equity

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music