Naked on the Meach


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've got a new tune over on Songfight!. It's called "Naked on the Meach". I have no idea what a Meach is, and still don't. I assume it's a noun, but I sort of interpreted it as more a state of mind, a cognitive bliss of sorts. It's back to the old guy and guitar, although I also used mandolin and some keyboard too. I like it. People tell me it sounds like Jimmy Buffett. I chuckle.

Check out all the great tunes on Songfight! and pick your favorite. They are all winners.


0 Responses to “Naked on the Meach”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music