Hope You're Ok


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Couple of new tunes to share. I'll be doing this weeks Songfight!. The song is called "Hope You're Ok" and i did it with Leaf and The Hip Cola, a couple of awesome Canadien musicians and guys in general. A friend of Leaf's just passed away a few days ago, so we sort of dedicated the song to his memory by taking his last name as our band name this week. This was such a seemless, easy, and awesome collaboration and i'd really love to do more work with these guys in the future. So, check out the Hedefine track on Songfight!, in fact check them all out because that would be the prudent thing to do. plus, it's all good!

I also posted a cover I recorded of Emmylou Harris's song "Waltz You Across Texas". This was for a little project for something called The Gift of Music and seeing as the holidays are pretty much over, I posted it on somesongs.

Also, I've got a new remix I did of the Donkey T tune "Sleepless", which I'll post a link to next time.

A Bientot
-js


0 Responses to “Hope You're Ok”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music