Insects Ahead


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Insects Ahead is the name of the first collaborative project I ever did with Glenn Case, a truly talented musician if there ever was one. The song "Accelerator" was mostly written and completly arranged by Glenn, although I did write one verse and half of the last chorus i think. It was a really cool effort that led to many more collaborations with Glenn. I did the producing for the original track and i went back and remixed it, thinking that i've maybe learned a few things over the past year about production.

I also did a really short, 45 second piece for an ongoing project called The Songfight Orchestra. My little Aria is called "Glass Eye". or you can listen to the ongoing full length track here. Kudos to Jim of Seattle for a pretty chill idea.

And i did a songfight tune called "The Wrong Girl". written about no one particular girl, but maybe a combination of a few.


1 Responses to “Insects Ahead”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh yeah?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music