The Return of the Bloody Hams


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm back in the Songfight! ring again this week, as a member of the internet supergroup The Bloody Hams. The tune was written by Bolio, our virtual keyboardist who lives in Minnesota. I do the tremolo, acoustic, and overdriven guitars, some backup vocals, and a bunch of harmony oohs and ahhs. Fellow Molsen Twin Leaf from Quadra Island, BC kicks in some killer drums and bass. Ken does the vocals and some guitar, and production-god Puce does the mixing, adds some nice touches like the bells, and basically is the glue that brought this all together. I honestly had my doubts on this tune as we really scrambled to the last minute and once again Puce had to pull a late night production session to get it done. I was blown away by the final product and just re-affirms why I refer to Puce as a production-god. Check out the awesomeness of The Bloody Hams doing A & A, and while you're at it, check out all those other fine songs on Songfight! too.


0 Responses to “The Return of the Bloody Hams”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music