Don't mesh with Depeche Mode


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Depeche Mode Star Sued for Stalker Assault
Depeche Mode frontman Dave Gahan was forced to pay $40,000 to a male stalker who drove him to violence. The stalker, known only as Roy, insisted on holding all-night vigils outside Gahan's house -- until the singer head-butted him and broke his nose. Gahan says, "You'd look out the window at four in the morning and Roy would still be standing there. I ended up assaulting him -- well, I head-butted him and broke his nose. And I actually got sued! He sued me for $500,000 and he ended up getting $40,000. He claimed I gave him brain damage, but he was pretty [bleep] up to start with."

And here I always figured those Depeche Mode guys were pussies.


0 Responses to “Don't mesh with Depeche Mode”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music