Red Flag revisited


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Red Flag by brody is the second song I ever recorded for Songfight! and was written and recorded with my friend Eric a couple years ago. I had some free time recently and took a stab at a solo version of the song. I really love the original version, so what I tried to do with my solo version is take it in a different direction instead of just trying to replicate it. You can check out my new version of brody's "Red Flag" by clicking here.


0 Responses to “Red Flag revisited”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music