The Blue Signal remixed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got a really cool surprise when I found out my virtual music bud Dr. Kong Balong, otherwise known as Starfinger, otherwise known as Craig Tanis busted out a remix of an old Songfight! tune I did called "The Blue Signal". Very cool and fun take on the original. You can check out Craig's remix here, and check out all his other fine music on his website while you're at it.


1 Responses to “The Blue Signal remixed”

  1. Blogger jack 

    it's tough to do a straight up remix with tracks that were never played to a click to begin with, so i like how you took it in a new direction.

    man, i seriously loved it. and that "want to run away part" would make fat boy slim proud!

    thanks again craig!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music