Overreacting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I recently added another Brad Sucks song to my remix hitlist. I've remixed a number of his other songs, and one of these days I'm determined to have remixed his entire album. Brad just finished up the final production work on his first full fledged CD, which you can get from his website. I highly encourage anyone not familiar with Brad's music to check it out and support a really fine, truly indie musician.

Brad Sucks - Overreacting.
My Remix.


0 Responses to “Overreacting”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music