Rattle


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back from Burning Man, tired and still trying to get the playa dust out of my skin. Before I left, I managed to squeeze a bit of time in at the legendary sonofsupercar studios in the armpit of Japantown in San Jose. At least it's next to a brewery so there's something to be said for that. Future Boy and I were treated to Blue's famous fish tacos and then we basically cranked out this tune in about 3 hours. So check out The Japantown Three doing "Rattle" over on Songfight! And don't forget to listen to all those other fine tunes while your at it.


0 Responses to “Rattle”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music