We All Need Love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Johnny in the Corner is back doing Songfight! with We All Need Love. I did all the music this time and as usual, Johnny Cashpoint did the lyrics and sings it. I'm really happy with how Johnny interpreted the mix I gave him, and think he did a really fabulous job with it, and hopefully others will think so too. Give it a listen and check out all the other fine songs this week over at Songfight!

Speaking of Songfight!, I also participated in a little side skirmish coverfight. The band is the Eagles and my song choice was Peaceful Easy Feeling. When I recorded it last night, it was pouring down rain so I opened my window and recorded a "rain" track for ambience. I was going for a pensive and sort of sad interpretation on it. I always thought the Eagles version was too poppy. But hell, it's their song so what do I know.


0 Responses to “We All Need Love”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music