New brody


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There's some new brody over on Songfight! this week. Check out "We Were Not Meant To Be", recorded last Saturday afternoon in my living room in Santa Cruz. Check out all the fine tunes on Songfight this week (yeah, i know there's a shitload....) and pick your favorite one. I think ours turned out pretty good. Inspired by a real life friend of ours who shall remain nameless.

There was a line I really wanted to use, "choke you with my bloody smock", which was deemed "too violent" by eric and jeff, so it got scrapped for "chokin on the shit you talk", which is also a good line, but i was bummed about the bloody smock line getting left on the cutting room floor. Damned NC-17 culture.


0 Responses to “New brody”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music