10 Lies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well I finally got off my lazy ass and put together a somewhat original piece of music for this week's Songfight. I think it's been over a year since I last did a solo songfight.
Head over to Songfight and go listen to all those other fine, probably much better versions of said title and pick your favorite.

If you can't wait until the fight gets posted or if you're just too lazy to head over there, you can hear my latest song "10 Lies" here.


0 Responses to “10 Lies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music