Shoot for 2 on Tuesday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Couple new songs to talk about this week. "Shoot for Tuesday" is another Johnny in the Corner collaboration between myself and Johnny Cashpoint and it's holding fort this week over on Songfight!. This was mostly Johnny with me doing guitar and backup vocals on the chorus.

It's also the return of The One with "One Too" by Jack in the Corner. I figured the name was fitting since Johnny contributed all the lyrics (or maybe I should say I blatently stole them) and threw in his random shouts to the vocal stew. Also, the goal was to create a song that was exactly one minute long. I think this clocks in at exactly one minute.

All music by me. Happy birthday phil.


0 Responses to “Shoot for 2 on Tuesday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music