2 for The Redmons


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I recently recorded a couple new tunes (both covers) for the king of all things tartpop, Phil Redmon. This was all part of a super secret project a bunch of artists put together for his 30th birthday. You can find out more about it here. Phil is a longtime contributor at Songfight, where he generally records as Abominominous, or with his wife Heather as The Hell Yeahs.

I actually covered 2 songs for this project. The first is a cover of the Hell Yeahs classic "Beauty is a Burden". The other tune is a cover of what I'd consider one of the greatest songs of all time on Songfight, the Abominominous classic "Lucky Man". I recorded my version in one very long day, and mostly did it out of necessity as a possible backup for someone else, but then that someone else came through and I had already put alot of work into it, so I decided to finish it anyways.

"Beauty is a Burden" (Hell Yeahs cover) - Jack Shite

"Lucky Man" (Abominominous cover) - Santa's Little Helper


0 Responses to “2 for The Redmons”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm jack
  • From Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • My profile

Where to Find Jack's Music